Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts invites travelers to thaw this spring season at 27 warm-weather resorts offering up to 20% savings for all guests and up to 25% savings for Rewards® Members. As part of the “More is Less” sale promotion, the participating properties increase savings the longer you stay (minimum stay requirements vary per property). The booking window is open now through May 31, 2017 for travel through Dec. 22, 2017. Must use promotional code D3Q. Members of Marriott Rewards® always receive the lowest rates when booking direct on Marriott.com, saving at least two percent on weekdays and up to five percent on weekends. Members to use code M96.
Participating resorts span idyllic destinations including Aruba, the Bahamas, Cancun, Costa Rica, Grand Cayman, Los Cabos, Mexico City, Puerto Rico, St. Croix, St. Kitts, St. Thomas and more. Visit http://deals.marriott.com/more-is-less-in-caribbean-and-latin-america to book the offer and to review all terms and conditions. Participating resorts are listed below. Visit www.paradisebymarriott.com for more information on the properties.
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
- Atlantis, Bahamas
- CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort
- CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Courtyard Isle Verde
- El Mangroove, Autograph Collection®
- Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
- Hotel Punta Islita, Autograph Collection®
- JW Hotel Mexico City
- JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
- JW Marriott El Convento Cusco
- JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janerio
- JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo
- JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa
- JW Marriott Panama Golf & Beach Resort
- La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino
- Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino
- Renaissance Sao Paulo Hotel
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa
- San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Autograph Collection®
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino
ABOUT MARRIOTT CARIBBEAN & LATIN AMERICA RESORTS
Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts represents the region’s most luxurious resort properties, each complete with chic accommodations, state-of-the-art amenities and stunning oceanfront locations. The Collection’s nine resorts situated throughout seven destinations in the Caribbean and Mexico share elevated standards of service, style and reputation that are further magnified by participation in the portfolio. Formed in 1997, the Collection brings a refined level of awareness to this exclusive group of full-service properties. For more information, please visit www.paradisebymarriott.com.
ABOUT MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is the world’s largest hotel company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 5,700 properties in over 110 countries. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts. The company’s 30 leading brands include: Bulgari®, The Ritz-Carlton® and The Ritz-Carlton Reserve®, St. Regis®, W®, EDITION®, JW Marriott®, The Luxury Collection®, Marriott Hotels®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Renaissance® Hotels, Sheraton®, Delta Hotels by MarriottSM, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Tribute Portfolio™, Design Hotels™, Gaylord Hotels®, Courtyard®, Four Points® by Sheraton, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, Residence Inn®, TownePlace Suites®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Aloft®, Element®, Moxy® Hotels, and Protea Hotels by Marriott®. The company also operates award-winning loyalty programs: Marriott Rewards®, which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest®. For more information, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com and @MarriottIntl.