Humble ISD is implementing an enhanced plan for students' and children's meals beginning on Thursday, March 19. Families are invited to pick up three days of breakfast and lunch food. This multi-day plan is designed to be more convenient for families.
Here are a few details to know:
- Breakfast and lunch may be picked up beginning at 10 a.m. and through 1 p.m. on Thursday, March 19, at six Elm Grove Elementary School, Oaks Elementary School, Ridge Creek Elementary School, River Pines Elementary School, Humble Middle School, and Ross Sterling Middle School.
- Children and students should be present to receive meals. The meals are for children 1-18 years old and all Humble ISD students. No child will be turned away. There is no charge.
- The carry-out meals will include a lunch that is ready to eat immediately as well as food for two more lunches and three breakfasts.
- The next opportunity to pick up meals will be on Tuesday, March 24. There will not be meal distribution on Friday, March 20, as originally scheduled.
- Reservations are not required but are greatly appreciated to help us have the correct quantity at each location. Submit your reservation for Thursday, March 19.