Summer registration for the 2018-2019 Pre-Kindergarten program will be by appointment only and will be held at the Community Learning Center, located at 18901 Timber Forest Drive inHumble. Parents must complete an online application, which can be found at www.humbleisd.net/enrollment, prior to the date of their appointment.
Children who turn 4 years old on or before September 1, 2018, and meet one of the following requirements, are eligible for pre-kindergarten:
- Educationally disadvantaged, which includes families meeting free/reduced lunch guidelines and foster children;
- Difficulty speaking/comprehending English (testing required);
- Child or stepchild of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority;
- Child or stepchild of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty; or
- Child that is, or has been, in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services in the State of Texas following an adversary hearing under Family Code Section 262.201.
For more information on the Humble ISD Pre-Kindergarten program, including how to sign-up for a registration appointment, please visit www.humbleisd.net/PreK.