We look to a great season of racing, entertainment and adventures at Charlotte Motor Speedway in 2018! We have a packed schedule of activities and events and would welcome you to join us for any of them. Charlotte Motor Speedway is the ultimate destination for travel enthusiasts, with options for every travel budget and preference, including:
- RV and camping opportunities to spend the race weekend in the infield in a luxury motorhome and enjoy the racing action among the NASCAR fans
- Adventure travel options to experience the world of NASCAR found only in Charlotte, from racing action at the track to on-track driving experiences to race shop tours and the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Family vacations with activities for all ages, from the Kids Zone at Charlotte Motor Speedway and kid-friendly activities to nearby Great Wolf Lodge, go-karting, race shop tours, the aquarium and more
- Holiday lights with Speedway Christmas featuring a drive-through experience with more than three million lights and synchronized music, a new Christmas Village, holiday movies on one of the world’s largest televisions, holiday foods and kids’ activities like rides, petting zoo and Santa!
- Corporate hospitality and entertainment for guests from 10 to 10,000, with the exclusive Speedway Club, one of only two fine-dining restaurants at racetracks in the U.S., banquet facilities and race weekend hospitality village and suite options
- Fabulous food with event-themed specialties like BBQ sundaes, fried butter, candied bacon, doughnut bacon burgers and then some.
For more information check out our website www.CharlotteMotorSpeedway.com.